The Information Logistics service is addressed to every modern technological company. Ericpol offers end-to-end solutions adapted to the individual needs of every client. We have broad experience in the provision of on-site, in-house and turn-key information services. Our specialists in documentation management are ready to join design works at every stage of the software life cycle without the risk of delays in the delivery of product to the end recipient or damage to the solution’s quality.
Ericpol can gather documentation at its own premises, work remotely via a secure IT connection, be present at the client’s premises or integrate itself with multi-cultural environment at several locations. Our skills, constant raising of competences, operational precision and client-oriented character are the key principles governing our work. The Information Logistics services cover the entire life cycle of the project from design to delivery.
Depending on individual needs they may include any of the following:
- Defining requirements
- Gathering information
- Keeping technical documentation
- Providing Customer Product Information (CPI) – information about the product for the client
- Verifying and legalising the documentation
- Preparing illustrations
- Introductory measures
- First/second line of client’s support
- Test support
- Local/remote work methods
- Workshops on the client’s documentation creation