Introduction to Telecommunication
Duration: 6 hours
Number of participants: recommended minimum 4, maximum 12
The main objective of the course is to give the basic knowledge about telecommunication and the main aspects of technical communication, so participants could join another more advanced technical courses. This course is focused on the knowledge of telecommunication, IT and methods of creating telecommunications solutions.
Course consists of following subjects:
- History of telecommunications
- Terms explanation: telecommunications, telemetry, telecommuting, data transmission, signaling and telemechanics
- Telecommunication chain in relation to the different network topology ex: mesh, star, bus, ring, tree
- Transmission method: circuit switching and packet switching
- Transmission method in digital and analogue systems, method of multiplexation
- PDH and SDH system, cable and wireless transmission
Course is intended for people without any telecommunication knowledge or those ones, who want to refresh their knowledge about telecommunication systems.
The course will be more beneficial for engineers familiar with electronics, robotics, programming.
Training was created as a lecture with discussion.