Quality and Environment
Ericpol has the Quality Management System Certificate compliant with the requirements of the ISO 9001:2008 standard and the Environmental Management System Certificate compliant with the requirements of the ISO 14001:2004 standard.
Both certificates were issued by DNV Certification with the accreditation of the Dutch Council for Accreditation (RvA).
Quality Policy and Environmental Policy
Ericpol Sp. z o.o. is an independent software vendor and provider of consulting services and technical support for the ICT market. The Company designs, develops and delivers IT solutions on a B2B basis.
Our main objectives are to win Customers and consistently satisfy their needs and expectations at a satisfactory overall cost.
We are determined to achieve these objectives through:
- thoroughly analysing, understanding and meeting our Customer’s requirements
- attaching great importance to the quality of all delivered products and services on an everyday basis and continually improving that quality
- constantly developing the competence of our Employees
- promoting environmental awareness among the employees and engaging them in an active contribution towards reducing waste and negative impact on the natural environment generated by the products and services provided by the Company
- ensuring efficient use of energy and resources
- preventing potential pollution resulting from the Company’s activities and processes, as well as properly managing waste
- acting in compliance with relevant legislation and other regulations concerning the identified environmental aspects of our activity
- maintaining, meeting the requirements and increasing the effectiveness of the Integrated Quality & Environmental Management System
1st of October 2013
President of Ericpol