Ericpol’s high position in ‘Teleinfo500’ report
29 August 2007
Just like last year, Ericpol has maintained its high position according to the latest edition of the ‘Teleinfo500’ report on the Polish ICT market by ranking:
- 1st among 33 largest IT companies in the Łódź province
- 2nd among 53 largest consulting companies in Poland
- 3rd among 60 largest companies in terms of revenue received from exports in Poland in 2006
- 3rd among 25 largest companies in terms of return on equity
- 4th among 25 most profitable companies
- 5th among 50 largest providers of IT solutions for the telecommunications sector in Poland
- 7th among 50 largest companies in terms of return on equity
(the ranking is based on 2006 results)
The ‘Teleinfo500’ report on the Polish ICT market is a yearbook evaluating and analyzing certain segments of the ICT market. It has been published since 1998. Apart from business news, it presents various companies operating in different market segments and an overview of the latest technologies and products.
Over 500 Polish IT and telecommunications companies provided the data for the report.