Ericpol Telecom ranked high in the Teleinfo500 report
18 October 2006
Ericpol Telecom has secured its position according to this year’s edition of the Teleinfo500 report on ‘The Polish ICT Market’ by ranking.
- 1st among 29 largest IT companies in the Łódź province;
- 2nd among 60 largest companies in terms of revenue received from exports in Poland in 2005;
- 3rd largest provider of IT solutions;
- 3rd among 25 largest companies in terms of return on equity;
- 4th among 25 most profitable companies (with revenue over 50 million PLN in 2005);
- 5th among 50 largest companies in terms of return on equity;
- 6th among 50 largest providers of IT solutions for the telecommunications sector in Poland;
- 10th among 50 IT companies with the largest net profit.
‘The strength and dynamism of our Company’s growth has been confirmed again. We are Company No.1 in Łódź and we’re determined to keep growing. We also make a constant effort to secure our position as a leading employer in Kraków. Thanks to our capital of knowledge and know-how we are a worldwide provider of IT services. That’s why we aim for the top among IT exporters’, believes Marek Gajowniczek, Ericpol Telecom CEO. ‘Our competences make us the third largest provider of IT services in Poland. Our employees are valued for their expertise and skills in Poland and all around the world. And this is the most important thing.’
The Teleinfo500 report on ‘The Polish ICT Market’is a yearbook evaluating and analyzing certain segments of the ICT market. It has been published since 1998. Apart from business news, it presents various companies operating in different market segments and an overview of the latest technologies and products.