Ericpol at Economic Forum in Torun
3 February 2011
Ericpol is taking part in 18th Economic Forum in Torun, Poland. Politicians and businessmen will discuss the most important issues concerning European economy on 3th-4th of February.
Ericpol’s representative – Vicepresident Marek Gajowniczek is taking part in the discussion entitled: “IT as a Polish speciality” held by the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development. The opportunities of Polish IT sector marketing as well as possibilities of financial and substantial governmental support will be under discussion. Small and medium enterprises representatives will share with their experience concerning entering foreign markets.
The participants of panel discussion:
- Dariusz Bogdan – undersecretary of state Economic Ministry
- Wacław Iszkowski – President of Polish Chamber of IT
- Jacek Czech – Deputy of Secretary General of Polish Chamber of Commerce
- Marek Gajowniczek – Vicepresident of Ericpol Telecom
- Marcin Beme – President of Board Supervisors MDPL Sp. z o.o. (audioteka.pl)
The host of the discussion is President of the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development, Bożena Lublińska-Kasprzak.
About 1000 participants are expected during The Forum, including The Polish President Bronislaw Komorowski.