The person will be responsible for development, verification and troubleshooting of a complex Service Oriented Architecture platform as a member of Agile team.
We are looking for a person who has:
- experience with Linux administration,
- experience with bash scripting,
- experience with troubleshooting.
Nice to have:
- experience with KVM,
- experience with Python,
- experience with Java,
- knowledge of security (PKI),
- knowledge of network protocols and configuration,
- knowledge of Agile methodology.
What we offer to our employees:
- stable employment (contract of employment),
- remuneration package, including incentive bonuses,
- relocation package for people outside of Lodz and Krakow,
- opportunity for professional development (clearly defined career paths; technical, language and soft skills trainings),
- work in an international environment (international business trips, multicultural teams),
- opportunity to work with leading suppliers of telecommunications services,
- atmosphere based on cooperation,
- individual approach to each employee,
- work – life balance,
- opportunity to develop one’s passions within groups of interests (e.g. Society of Cyclists, Amateur Photography Group, Mountain Club),
- rich benefit package (private medical care, co-financed lunches, cultural and sports package, regular social events).
If you are interested in applying for this offer, please send your CV in English via email to:
In the subject of email please mention name of the position that you are applying for. Should you have any further questions, please contact us directly.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb obecnego jak i przyszłych procesów rekrutacji, prowadzonych przez Ericpol Sp. z o.o. zgodnie z postanowieniami ustawy z 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2002 r., nr. 101, poz. 926 ze zm.).